CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another list of gratitudes...

I still feel crappy, sometimes the unfinished is just dangling...

so here is my therapy of the week, more of this list:

1. toast crumbs on the plate, how cozy they make me feel and how easy to clean...
2. yellow and white stripes, next to blue/azul.
3. beaches in winter, and summer, and fall, aand spring.
4. bette midler's hair
5. grocery shopping by myself.
6. mint milanos and a cup of tea
7. letterpress
8. public libraries and the children's sections
9. the slight smell of a skunk gone by the night before. . . (specificity needed, yes?)
10. amber
11. Grammie
thats all folks, thats all.

1 comments:

Jen said...

#7! My grandmother had a letterpress print shop. All the equipment now resides at my parent's house. I wish I had 26 hours in a day to play on it.